The internationalization and rapid pace of change in the health technology industry present both challenges and opportunities.
Reaching out to, and communicating with, an expanding global audience is an issue for all players in today’s market environment.
The traditional tradeshow may be part of a solution. However, the cost to both presenters and visitors and the format’s limitation to just a few days per year are significant disadvantages.
We are publishers of healthcare technology media, headquartered in Germany near Frankfurt airport. Our solution is a trade show that brings together health technology vendors and consumers in a virtual platform with an international reach. Our virtual trade show is cost-effective for both visitors and presenters, and it is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The platform is entitled
Our virtual tradeshow is divided into sections and pavilions, as with a traditional tradeshow. It offers virtual booths, exhibition halls, conference lounges and an overview of developments in the sector. Vendors have the opportunity to present products, solutions, and services to the broadest client base possible. And of course, presentations can be updated and expanded by the vendor at any time.
Healthtech-planet.com will start with a test run on September 15, 2009 and will go live on January 01, 2010.
• truly international reach
• simplifying the search for suitable business partners
• cost effectiveness
• keeping up to date with latest developments
• help with finding key personnel
• soliciting third-party funds
We would like to invite you to take a closer look at our package offers. We can of course tailor an offer to suit your needs or help you with language and PR services, if required.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Structure of the virtual tradeshow 'Healthtech-planet.com'
Hall 1: Information/Communication Technology
Hall 2: Medical Technology
Hall 3: Laboratory/Diagnostics
Hall 4: Consultants
Hall 5: Universities, Research Networks, Societies
Hall 6: Facility Management/ Hygiene
Hall 7: Nursing / Rehab
• Conference/Auditorium: Presentations by internationally renowned experts.
• International Tradeshow Area: Information on leading international tradeshows.
• User Expertise Lounge: Information for end user fields in hospitals and medical practice.
• Company News: Presentation of latest news.